You can give a child HOPE by donating to Spokane Hearing Oral Program of Excellence today.
HOPE relies on community support to provide services to children with hearing loss. While we receive some funding through state and federal programs, this amounts to only 30% of our revenue. The other 70% comes from grants, fundraising, and individual donations.
Thank you for your hearts for local children with hearing loss on their journey to listen and talk for themselves.
Private donations and corporate sponsorships are welcomed and all donations are greatly appreciated. HOPE School is a non-profit organization under section 501 (c)(3) of the IRS code. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax ID # 20-1535497.
Please feel free to contact Kim Schafer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 868-0044 with any questions or for additional information on donating.