How You Can Help

“We are convinced of the necessity of this program to the future success of these children.”

Bill and Pat Trout, monthly donors since 2017

You can give a child HOPE by donating today!

Your donation ensures HOPE can continue to change the lives of local children who are deaf or hard of hearing.

Make a Donation
Shop for HOPE
Become a Volunteer

HOPE relies on community support to provide services to children with hearing loss. While we receive some funding through state and federal programs, this amounts to only 30% of our revenue. Individual donations, fundraising and grants are needed to raise the remaining 70% to ensure we continue to give HOPE.  

Every donation makes a difference. Thank you!

Questions about donations? Contact Kim Schafer, Development Director, kim@spokanehope.org

Spokane HOPE is a 501(c)(3), Tax ID #20-1535497
Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.